Basing on SMS communication, the WE120 is a compact and reliable solution for the remote control of small industrial or domotic installations. It allows to control in real time the system status of machines or devices and to interact via App through simple commands, as switch on, switch off or set.
• Communication: Quad band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz embedded Modem, with embedded SIM card reader, and GSM antenna.
• Inputs: 4 digital inputs 2 analogue inputs (configurable through Dip SWITCH 0-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, NTC)
• Outputs: 2 outputs 1A 30VDC/230VAC
• Ports: 1 RS485 serial port, 1 mini B USB port
• Output power Classe: 4 (2W) for GSM 850 Classe 4 (2W) for E-GSM 900 Classe 1 (1W) for GSM 1800 Classe 1 (1W) for GSM 1900
• Reception sensibility: higher than -102dBm at antenna connector
• Used services: RING, SMS, CSD
• Power supply: Low tension 9-32VDC/12-24VAC
• Average consumption: 100mA
• Peak consumption: 250mA
• Dimensions: (L x W x H) 70 x 65 x 90 mm Weight 180 g
• Working temperature: -15°C – +55°C
• Storage temperature: -25°C – +85°C
• Humidity: 0% – 95% (non condensing)